Warriors, Into the darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a warrior cat website! Roleplay your own cats, make as many as you want! Come join our friendly community.

Clan info

Season~ June/ Green leaf.
WillowClan
leader~ Fernstar
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ Foxpaw ( Littlelilys)
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
LeafClan
leader~ Ivystar ( Lily)
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
LightningClan~
leader~ Adderstar ( Daisy)
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
FoxClan~
leader~ open
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
BreezeClan~
leader~ Ravenstar ( Raven)
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
Rippleclan
leader~ Scarletstar ( Jay)
deputy~ Lilyfrost ( Raven)
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open

Keywords

Latest topics

» Good bye Darkness :(
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:22 am by Littlelily

» WillowClan camp
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:50 pm by Littlelily

» Larkfrost and Thrushwisker of BreezeClan
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:19 pm by Ravenheart181

» Sunflight of Lightningclan Done
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:54 pm by Ravenheart181

» Foxbriar, deputy of BreezeClanWIP
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 pm by Aqua the Donut

» Leafclans Carron place.
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:38 pm by Ravenheart181

» I need cats for the plot line.
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:03 pm by Littlelily

» The site plot!
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:00 pm by Littlelily

» Leafclans lake
The Snow Falls... Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:46 pm by Littlelily

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

No user

The Snow Falls...

Littlelily
    Littlelily

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

The Snow Falls... Empty The Snow Falls...

Post by Littlelily Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:02 am

The Snow Falls...
    Chapter 1:

Snowkit looked out of the nursery. He loved the smells of fresh kill and the other cats. But if he wasn't deaf, he would be able to be a warrior, not a stupid mouse-brained medicine cat! He sighed and looked back into the nursery, where his foster mother, Flowerbreeze was nursing her kit, Cederkit. He sighed again and walked out. He didn't care if he got in trouble, what could they do to punish a deaf cat! He started to walk towards the elder den, a cave in the middle of camp, next to the leader, Sunstar's den. He walked in and looked over at Birchbark. "Can you tell me about the times of the great clans, Birchbark?" Birchbark looked over at the kit, a amused smile on his face. "You and your stories Snowkit! I think, if I was still a warrior, I would have liked to mentor you! Ok here it goes!"

A Long time ago, when the warrior code was still in the proses of being made, there was four leaders, Aquastar, Daisystar, Snowstar and Shadowstar. These four leaders were leaders of four clans, Aquaclan, Daisyclan, Snowclan and the evil Shadowclan. Shadowclan was always raiding the other clans and killing many cats until one day, a star fell from the sky....

A young white she-cat lurched from the fading flames and dove straight at Shadowstar. Shadowstar yowled in fury and slashed at the she-cats neck, but nothing happened. His claws went straight through her, as if she was made of air. Shadowstar suddenly got hit by a paw of the she-cat and fell to the ground, dead. When the other clans cats came closer she looked at all of them. "Let this be a lesson for all of you! There must be a code!" With that, she yowled.

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The first deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.

9. After the death or retirement of a deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

16. A medicine cat may have kits with a cat of their own Clan, but the same rules as with warriors apply, and their Clan comes before all relationships.

All the leaders nodded and then Snowstar looked at the she-cat. "Who are you?"

The she-cat looked at the cats. "I am Moonstar, Leader of the heavenly Moonclan...."

"And so, Snowkit, that was how the warrior code was made. By a star falling from the sky..." Birchbark nodded and looked at the young kit. "Maybe one day, you shall be as powerful as the first four leaders, Snowkit." Snowkit shook his head, tears gathering in his eyes. "I will never be as powerful..." Suddenly, Sunstar jumped up on the high rock and yowled. "Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting." Birchbark looked at the 6 moon old kit. He nodded to Flowerbreeze, who was grooming Cederkit and nodding for him to come over. Snowkit walked over to her and she imediently started to groom him. He looked up at his sister, Littlepaw. She looked down at him and smiled. He then looked up at Sunstar. "Cederkit, Snowkit, come forth." Cederkit raced foreward, followed by Snowkit. "Cederkit, you have reached the age of six moons. Until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Cederpaw. Your mentor shall be Daisyleap. Daisyleap, you are ready to take on a new apprentice. You had exelent training from Willowpoppy and was taught much. Please pass on your skills and patience to young Cederpaw."

Snowkit looked up at Sunstar. "Snowkit, you have reached the age of six moons. Until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Snowpaw. Your mentor shall be..."

Chapter 2:
    (Stormshadow)

Stormshadow looked at the small apprentice. Snowpaw needed a patient mentor, not a short tempered cat like herself. She sighed, knowingly. There weren't many apprentice's, only Sandpaw, Littlepaw, Snowpaw and Cederpaw. She looked up as Sunstar announced the mentor. "Snowpaw, your mentor will be Stormshadow. Stormshadow. Stormshadow, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had Exelent training from Whiteleaf and I expect you to pass on all of your skills to young Snowpaw." Stormshadow couldn't believe her ears. Snowpaw was her apprentice? What? Stormshadow came over to her first apprentice and touched noses with him. Her first apprentice. Snowpaw seemed confused. "But shouldn't I be a medicine cat?" Sunstar looked at the small apprentice. "Snowpaw, you may be deaf, but you deserve to be a warrior. We must not let our faults take us in the wrong path.
    Snowpaw, if you wish you can become a medicine cat, but be warned, you will never have kits." Snowpaw looked at Littlepaw. She gave him a nod. He looked up at Sunstar and walked over to his mentor. "When can we start training?" Sunstar raised his tail for silence. "We need to have a ceremony for Littlepaw. Littlepaw, come forth. I, Sunstar, Leader of Snowclan, call apon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She Has trained hard and learnt the ways of your noble code and comend her as a warrior in her turn. Littlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior oath even at the cost of your own life?" Stormshadow looked at the hopefully new warrior. She was young and ready for action. Littlepaw nodded and squeaked."I do." Sunstar nodded and looked up at the stars. "From this day foreward, you shall be known to all as Littlelily. Starclan honors your strength, kindness, wisdom and generosity and we welcome you as a full warrior of Snowclan!" Sunstar rested his head on Littlelily's shoulder and she licks his shoulder. He turned and looked at his clan. "It is almost moonhigh..." He hesitated. "I say these words before starclan, so they may hear and approve my choice. Yesterday, our loving deputy, Briarwing, died in a border dispute. Now I choose a new deputy. The new deputy of Snowclan is Panthermask! That concludes our meeting." Snowpaw looked over as cats of the clans chanted all of their names. Stormshadow looked at her apprentice with happiness. Her first apprentice. "Snowpaw?" Snowpaw turned and looked at her."Let's go and I will teach you how to hunt.

Chapter III:
    (Littlelily)

Littlelily couldn't believe she was a warrior. She was a warrior! All those moons of training, those mouses hunted, those times wrestling with her mentor, Jaywing. She stood and walked over to where she could sit her vigal alone. She watched as the kits, Dawnkit and Ashkit was playing near the nursery. She remembered the time she was with her mother, Lily. Lily. "Littlekit...." A voice whispered in the trees. Littlelily suddenly found herself outside of the forest, near high boulder. "Littlekit..." Littlelily turned and saw a she-cat, her white pelt glittering as if she was made of stars. "Who are you?" The she cat smiled and looked at Littlelily. Suddenly two toms came out beside her. "Wildkit! Hunterkit!" Littlelily purred as she saw her dead litter mates."Littlekit, Snowkit has a destiny. He must be joined by the storm to fulfil his destiny." Littlelily's vision blurred and faded to darkness.

Littlelily blinked against the light of dawn. The sun was coming up. Panthermask walked over, smiling. "Had fun?" Littlelily stood and stretched. "It was boring, but it was fun." She stopped when suddenly a yowl from the nursery. "Ashkit is gone! Ashkit!" Snowpaw ran over to Stormshadow and Littlelily relised what her litter mates ment...

Chapter IV:

(Oceanmist)

(The Death of the high ranking)

"And your mentor is Oceanmist" Lilystar nodded to Oceanmist. Thistlepaw ran over to her, touching her nose. "Oceanmist, you are ready to take a apprentice. You had excellent training from Icefang and I hope you pass on your skills to young Thistlepaw." Lilystar nodded to conclude the meeting. Oceanmist couldn't belive her luck. Another Apprentice? She'd already had three. Suddenly there was a yowl of shock as pelts ran through the clearing. Shadowclan! Shadowclan warriors and apprentices ran towards the Daisyclan cats. Oceanmist let out a yowl of pain as suddenly claws wracked her side. She turned to see Tallstar attacking her. She fought back, claws hitting every part of fur she could find. There was a terrible pain on her side but she fought on. Around her, the cats screamed in fury and pain as they fought. Oceanmist bit Tallstars neck and sent him reeling out of camp. Suddenly the shadowclan cats ran out after him. The clan was victorious. Suddenly a yowl of grief erupted and Oceanmist turned to see Lilystar and Phoenixheart, on the ground. Phoenixheart was dead. Oceanmist ran up to her leader. "Lilystar!" Lilystar turned her head weakly. "This is my last life, my clan. I have served this clan well and I am ready. But first." Lilystar looked up at the stars. "I say these words before the body of Phoenixheart, so she can hear and approve of... m-y.. choice... Oceanmist is- the.... new .... deputy of Daisyclan." Soon, the old she-cats eyes closed and her body became still...

Chapter V coming soon:

(Taylor)

(The Rouge comes)

Taylor looked around his camp. There was plenty to eat, but something was dragging him towards the clans...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 pm