Warriors, Into the darkness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a warrior cat website! Roleplay your own cats, make as many as you want! Come join our friendly community.

Clan info

Season~ June/ Green leaf.
WillowClan
leader~ Fernstar
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ Foxpaw ( Littlelilys)
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
LeafClan
leader~ Ivystar ( Lily)
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
LightningClan~
leader~ Adderstar ( Daisy)
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
FoxClan~
leader~ open
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
BreezeClan~
leader~ Ravenstar ( Raven)
deputy~ open
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open
Rippleclan
leader~ Scarletstar ( Jay)
deputy~ Lilyfrost ( Raven)
Medicine cat 1~ open
medicine cat app 1~ open
medicine cat 2~ open
medicine cat app 2~ open

Keywords

Latest topics

» Good bye Darkness :(
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:22 am by Littlelily

» WillowClan camp
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:50 pm by Littlelily

» Larkfrost and Thrushwisker of BreezeClan
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:19 pm by Ravenheart181

» Sunflight of Lightningclan Done
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:54 pm by Ravenheart181

» Foxbriar, deputy of BreezeClanWIP
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 pm by Aqua the Donut

» Leafclans Carron place.
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:38 pm by Ravenheart181

» I need cats for the plot line.
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:03 pm by Littlelily

» The site plot!
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:00 pm by Littlelily

» Leafclans lake
Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:46 pm by Littlelily

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

No user

2 posters

Ivystar, leader of Leafclan

Littlelily
    Littlelily

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Empty Ivystar, leader of Leafclan

Post by Littlelily Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:54 pm

A small, sleek white she-cat with a little black patch on chest. Leaf Green eyes and a Black paw.

She is a kind, Generous She-cat who Loves to run about. She is stubborn Stubborn, Independent, loveable. She loves her siblings, wants to be a medicine cat but is torn between being one and being a warrior. She wants to have kits one day. She Loves to pounce other cats And hates being cooped up. She is Caring, Friendly, tough, interactive, hates mean cats and is ready for any challenge.

Skills:
    Great at hunting snakes and lizards. Terrible fighter but because of small size she can attack the stomach easily. Can also catch fish and rodents. Great at climbing trees and swimming.
    Senses:
    Feel: 7/10 Smell:8/10 Hear:6/10 Taste:4/10 Sight:10/10 Pounce:7/10
    Damage;1/10
    Stealth:9/10
    Speed:5/10
    Leap:7/10
    Family/History:

Brothers are Wild paw and Hunter paw but they died trying to save her from a fox. She origanlly was a kittypet. She and her other brother, Snowfeather, came to Flameclan and were accepted out of friendship. Her mother was killed by a monster. Her father died trying to save her from a enemy warrior.

Her nine Lives:
    StarClan: Welcome, IvyClaw. Are you ready to receive your nine lives?
    Littlelily: Yes. I'm ready.
    Wildpaw: With this life I give you courage. Use it well in defense of your Clan.
    Hopkit: With this life I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others. Thank you, sister, for finding my murderer..
    ?????: With this life I give you loyalty to what you know to be right. Use it well to guide your Clan in times of trouble.
    Hunterpaw: With this life I give you tireless energy. Use it well to carry out the duties of a leader.
    Lily: With this life, I give you protection. Use it well to care for your Clan as a mother cares for her kits.
    ?????: With this life I give you mentoring. Use it well to train the young cats of your Clan.
    Sootfur: With this life I give you compassion. Use it well for the elders of your Clan, and the sick, and all those weaker than yourself.
    Flamepaw: With this life I give you love. Use it well, for all the cats in your care - and especially for Sandstorm.
    Flamestar: Welcome, Ivyclaw, my apprentice, my warrior, and my deputy. I always knew you would make a great leader one day. With this life I give you nobility and certainty and faith. Use it well as you lead your Clan in the ways of StarClan and the warrior code. I hail you by your new name, Ivystar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of LeafClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.
    StarClan: Ivystar! Ivystar! Ivystar! Ivystar! Ivystar!

Last edited by Littlelily on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ravenheart181
    Ravenheart181
    Admin

Ivystar, leader of Leafclan Empty Re: Ivystar, leader of Leafclan

Post by Ravenheart181 Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Could you lower the skills a bit? Most of them are 10/10s other then that its good.
    Littlelily
    Littlelily

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Post by Littlelily Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:00 pm

OK
    Ravenheart181
    Ravenheart181
    Admin

Post by Ravenheart181 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:46 pm

:accepted:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content